Roselands Shopping Centre, Roselands, NSW
In 1965, Roselands Shopping Centre in South-Western Sydney was the largest shopping centre in the southern hemisphere. Today, whilst it is now considered medium sized, the complex recently underwent a $70M upgrade with the addition of new Woolworths and Aldi supermarkets along with 50 speciality shops.
Project Design Brief
Grease traps were required to deal with the wastewater from all food outlets. According to the building’s hydraulic requirements and Sydney Water regulations, nine new 5000L grease traps were required. Designers wanted these products to be strong, durable, easy to install and maintain.
- Lipumax-G 5000L Grease Trap with class D Rhinocast® cover and concrete collar
- The lightweight fibreglass grease traps enabled easy installation
- The Lipumax-G body is made from durable glass reinforced plastic, which provides excellent corrosion resistance properties
- The iron cover with concrete collar is suitable for trafficking vehicles
- The single part access cover facilitates quick maintenance compared to traditional multi-part cover arrangements