565 Hay Street, Perth, WA
565 Hay Street was recently refurbished as part of a larger project to revitalise Perth’s historic Cathedral and Treasury Precinct. The building now hosts 11 storeys of commercial office space, with retail and eateries on the ground floor of the building to serve the burgeoning precinct area.
Project Design Brief
Some ground level tenancies were converted into cafes and restaurants, which required additional trade waste infrastructure. In an existing building, finding space to accommodate this infrastructure was challenging and therefore designers opted to locate the trade waste treatment area in the underground car park.
- EcoJet 2000L above ground grease trap
- The gravity grease traps comply with Water Corporation requirements for trade waste
- The lightweight plastic access covers allow easy access for maintenance contractors
- Manufactured from smooth polyethylene, the grease trap is quick to clean
- The lightweight oval shaped grease trap could be carried into position without any mechanical lifting assistance and can be easily maneuvered through tight spaces
- Bolt down provisions enable the unit to be fixed to the concrete floor for added stability