Features and benefits
Lipumax below ground gravity grease traps are designed to provide efficient separation of Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) with a durable and long service life. The Lipumax body is purposefully engineered for load bearing applications.
- Precast collar and access cover to suit Load Class B and D applications (AS 3996) An optional load distribution plate is available
- Single access point for easy maintenance A choice of access covers are available, namely the Rhinocast® ductile iron access cover and the SAKU® lightweight thermoplastic access cover, (see below)
- Lightweight construction for easy installation
- Manufactured from recyclable durable polyethylene
- Built-in rib structure provides positive features to key into surrounding material
- Smooth wax-like internal surface facilitates easy cleaning
- Rigid one-piece rotational moulded tank construction
- Manufactured from durable Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
For more information on Lipumax products, select the load class cover you require.