ACO Passavant is a range of gravity grease traps designed for separating Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) from commercial kitchens and food processing wastewater.
- Compliant to various Australian water authorities and councils
- Tough, one-piece rotational moulded construction manufactured from durable polyethylene with excellent corrosion resistance
- Available for applications up to Load Class D210 kN, AS 3996: Access covers and grates
- Single point of access for below ground applications
- Designed and manufactured to EN 1825: Grease traps
Some areas where gravity grease traps are installed:
- hotels, restaurants and hospital kitchens
- cafeterias, food courts and canteens
- butchers and meat processing facilities
- food preserving factories and ready-made meal producers and suppliers
About Fats, Oils and Grease
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group has since established a strong reputation as reliable and innovative manufacturers of products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacturer of drainage products with production facilities located in Western Sydney, New South Wales. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope.
The future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. To read more, click here.