- Compliant to various Australian water authorities and councils
- Tough, one-piece rotational moulded construction manufactured from durable polyethylene with excellent corrosion resistance
- Available for applications up to Load Class D210 kN, AS 3996: Access covers and grates
- Single point of access for below ground applications
- Designed and manufactured to EN 1825: Grease traps
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group has since established a strong reputation as reliable and innovative manufacturers of products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacturer of water and cable management products with production facilities located in Western Sydney and Goulburn, New South Wales. To read more, click here.
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope. To read more, click here.