Lipumax below ground grease separators
Features and benefits
Lipumax below ground gravity grease separators are designed to provide efficient separation of Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) with a durable and long service life. The Lipumax body is purposefully engineered for load bearing applications.
|Precast collar and access cover to suit Load Class B and D applications (AS 3996) An optional load distribution plate is available|
|Single access point for easy maintenance A choice of access covers are available, namely the Rhinocast® ductile iron access cover and the SAKU® lightweight thermoplastic access cover, (see below)|
|Lightweight construction for easy installation|
|Manufactured from recyclable durable polyethylene|
|Built-in rib structure provides positive features to key into surrounding material|
|Smooth wax-like internal surface facilitates easy cleaning|
|Rigid one-piece rotational moulded tank construction|
For more information on Lipumax products, select the load class cover you require.
Strength and durability
- NATA certified access cover assembly with reinforced precast concrete collar
- Rigid one-piece rotational moulded tank construction provides structural strength
- Independently certified for 50 years product stability
- Approved by numerous Australian water authorities and councils
- German engineered to EN 1825: Grease separators
- Access covers are available for Class B 80 kN and Class D 210 kN
- Access covers are certified to AS 3996 (Optional load distribution plate and riser tube is available)
Resistance to buoyancy
- Resists hydrostatic forces generated from changing ground water levels
- Built-in rib structure provides positive features to key into the surrounding material
- Ovoid body design allows for the surrounding material to be compacted around and above the grease separator to prevent floating
- Load distribution plate is available for additional weight for high water table areas, see Lipumax Class D product details.